Date : 11th JAN
Venue : PSG College of Technology
An exciting funding opportunity awaits……
Coimbatore Vizha is an annual festival of Coimbatore, India where all of the city is brought together to celebrate all things Kovai. When we speak about Coimbatore, however, its inherent entrepreneurial spirit cannot be missed. With that in mind, a new addition to the Vizha has been made - THE PITCH, an annual event to celebrate this very spirit by providing support to the budding new-age start-ups of the region.
The PITCH is bringing together a powerful collaboration of influential organizations in the regional star-up ecosystem, such as Yi (Coimbatore), Native Leads, TiE, PSG Tech, KCT Forge, BIT - TBI ,TNAU – TBI, to recognize notable start-ups and provide them with support in terms of angel funding, recognition, market access, mentorship and much more.
Inviting all startups to get your pitching decks ready…..
- The Startup can be incorporated with any legal structure (proprietorship firm, partnership firm, limited liability partnership or a private limited company)
- Government recognition under Start-up India Scheme is preferable
- An entity shall be considered as a startup up to 5 years from the date of its incorporation
- The Startup should be working towards innovation/ improvement of existing products, services and processes and should have the potential to generate employment/ create wealth. New businesses set-up without any kind of innovation do not qualify.
- An entity formed by splitting up or reconstruction of an existing business shall not be considered
- Step 1:- Eligible start-ups have to apply on or before 22nd December, 2019
- Step 2:- A selected panel is going to shortlist from the applications received
- Step 3:- Shortlisted start-ups are going to receive guidance and will be mentored for the pitch fest
- Step 4:- The PITCH will happen on the 11th January, 2020 where the shortlisted start-ups are going to showcase their businesses before a select invite-only audience comprising of investors and other market influencers
- Step 5:- Start-ups selected from the PITCH can expect to receive funding, or other support, from interested investors.