About the Program
Surya Shakti is an active form of the Sun Salutation. It is an ancient yogic practice which is a powerful sequence of 18 postures. It is designed as a holistic process for great physical fitness. “Surya” means “Sun,” and “Shakti” means “energy”. Surya Shakti cultivates great physical fitness and strength.
– Happening at in front of AdiYogi on 3rd Jan 2022 and at Codissia Hall E on 8th Jan 2022
– Offered at free of cost
– Suitable for ages 7 and above
– No experience of yoga necessary
– Strengthens the heart
– Boosts vigor and vitality
– Improves immunity
– Strengthens the muscles
– Tones the digestive system
– Corrects hormonal imbalances
– Lubricates the joints
– Develops mental clarity and focus
– Remedies weak constitutions
Conditions to be maintained before the practice:-
Please come on an empty stomach condition
Finish a meal 4 hours prior to the class, snack 2.5 hours prior,
beverage or cigarette 1.5 hours before the class.
For Children’s (Age 13 yrs and below):
Finish a full meal 2.5 hours prior to the class, snack 1.5 hours
prior and beverage 1 hour before the class.
People with below conditions are NOT eligible to participate at this time:
-Anyone who has had a major open surgery within the last 6 months.
-Anyone who has had laparoscopic surgery or any severe muscular injury within the last 6 weeks.
-Anyone with active hernia.
Contact : 8300099555